MARCH 16-20, 2016
The 7th annual IMERSA Summit continues our conversations between converging business sectors and shaping the immersive arts industry with fulldome and VR film showcases, innovation sessions, networking sessions, and more.
Are you interested in presenting at the Summit? We are accepting proposals until December 15th. more...
Exploring the Immersive Universe
- The future of immersion
- Immersive cinema and virtual reality: building bridges to the dome theater
- Success and failure stories: lessons learned
- Meet with vendors and producers at the Pro.Show Event
- Thinking outside the dome, innovators and alternative content in special immersive venues
- Immersive cinema; capture, production, distribution and display
- Networking - Networking - Networking
- Making-of sessions, presented in the dome by leading producers
- Extended Works-in-progress sessions featuring fulldome films in development
- Member-selected screenings of international fulldome films, VR, 3D, audio/video technology demonstrations
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Discount room reservations click here!
Enjoy your stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver. Located south of I-70 on the corner of Quebec Street and Martin Luther King Boulevard, just six miles from downtown and 20 minutes from Denver International Airport. Enjoy the convenience of a complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport to help you arrive and leave on time.
Who will attend?
Delegates from all facets of the immersive media marketplace -
- Innovators, consultants, researchers, artists, designers, integrators, performers, producers, distributors, manufacturers, operators and managers.
Who are presenting immersive experiences in -
- Fulldome, virtual reality, giant screen, 3D and curved screen theaters, museums, science centers, immersive media, projection, 360 audio, themed entertainment, and 3D-spherical-panoramic photography
March 16th (Wednesday)
9:00 am to 4:00 pm Pre-summit workshops and meetings, AFDI (Association of Fulldome Innovators), IFAA (International Fulldome Arts Alliance),
2:30 Summit team and IMERSA (business meetings).
4:00 to 7:00 Opening reception at the Doubletree hotel
8:00 pm Very special keynote speaker in the Gates Planetarium.
9:30 screenings to be announced
March 17th (Thursday)
9:00 am at the DMNS auditorium “The Future of Immersion” Fulldome professional development presentations.
5:30 - 7:00 dinner on your own
7:00 - 9:00 WIPs Works in Progress screenings at Gates Planetarium
March 18th (Friday)
9:00 am - 11:30 Fulldome professional development presentations.
12:00 free lunch at the Pro.Show!
11:00 to 5:30 DMNS lobby areas, Pro.Show Event
6:00 to 8:00 DMNS, annual IMERSA awards banquet.
8:00 - 10:00pm fulldome screenings - to be announced
February 19th (Saturday)
9:00 am 6:00 pm DMNS Meet our affiliates, hear business success stories and learn about special venues and alternative content
6:00 to 8:00 dinner on your own
8:00 to 11:30pm our huge networking party with live performances in the dome.
March 20th (Sunday)
10:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Doubletree hotel Forum 2016, meet-up sessions with innovators and affiliates and new friends
2:00 meet-up sessions at Fiske Planetarium
6:30 dinner on your own
Please watch www.IMERSA.org for dates and details on registration, schedule and program. If you would like to be a sponsor, suggest a session or other program component, volunteer to assist with organizing or implementing the event or share other suggestions or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org