IMERSA Summit 2015 February 25th - March 1st
The sixth annual IMERSA Summit continues an ongoing conversation about immersive digital cinema for entertainment, education, research science and arts.
- The present and future of immersive content
- Defining our medium
- Business stories
- Building your audience
- Thinking outside the dome
- Professional development activities
- 8K technology demonstrations
- Convergence, cross-platforming and standards discussions
- Immersive Cinema; Capture, Production, Distribution and Display
- Industry research and innovation reports
- Best of the Best International Fulldome Festival winners
- Networking - networking - networking
- Host venue evenings Denver Museum of Nature & Science. FInd more information HERE
- Workshop and Saturday Venue SIE Film Center. For more information, visit the Summit venue page.
- Sunday Venue Holiday Inn Denver East. To reserve your room, Click Here
- February 25th (Wednesday) Pre-Summit workshops and meetings, AFDI (Association of Fulldome Innovators), IFAA (International Fulldome Arts Alliance), GSCA (Giant Screen Cinema Association), IMERSA (business meetings). Evening live performance (TBA)
- February 26th (Thursday) Fulldome professional development workshops and seminars.
- February 27th (Friday) Fulldome professional development workshops and seminars. Pro.Show networking event, 2015 recognition banquet.
- February 28th (Saturday) Fulldome professional development workshops and seminars. 8K screenings at the Fiske Planetarium Boulder.
- March 1st (Sunday) Forum 2015, Brunch and meet-up sessions with innovators and affiliates, no host dinner.
- Easy to access from Denver International Airport
- Catch the free shuttle to the Holiday in Denver East hotel
- Featuring special $104 night (plus tax) room rates.
Who will attend?
Delegates from all facets of the immersive media marketplace
- Dome, Giant Screen, 3D and curved screen theater operators
- Museum and science center professionals
- Media producers and distributors
- Audiovisual and technical integrators
- Themed entertainment community
Your registration supports IMERSA projects for the entire year.
Summit registration includes; all presentations and workshops, your annual individual membership and the annual banquet.
- Daily rate; $200 per day, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday
- Full Summit $625 early bird rate, to January 15th
- Full Summit registration is $800, after January 15th
Please watch IMERSA.org for details on registration, schedule and program. If you would like to be a sponsor, suggest a session or other program component, volunteer to assist with organizing or implementing the event or share other suggestions or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carolyn Collins Petersen