Early registration ends February 8th!
March 16-20, 2016
-to participate in our Summit conversations
The 7th annual IMERSA Summit continues our conversations between converging business sectors and shaping the immersive arts industry with fulldome and VR film showcases, innovation sessions, networking sessions, and more.
Exploring the Immersive Universe
- The future of immersion
- Immersive cinema and virtual reality: building bridges to the dome theater
- Success and failure stories: lessons learned
- Meet with vendors and producers at the Pro.Show Event
- Thinking outside the dome, innovators and alternative content in special immersive venues
- Immersive cinema; capture, production, distribution and display
- Networking - Networking - Networking
- Making-of sessions, presented in the dome by leading producers
- Extended Works-in-progress sessions featuring fulldome films in development
- Member-selected screenings of international fulldome films, VR, 3D, audio/video technology demonstrations
Event and Hotel Accommodations
Enjoy your stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver. Located south of I-70 on the corner of Quebec Street and Martin Luther King Boulevard, just six miles from downtown and 20 minutes from Denver International Airport. Enjoy the convenience of a complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport to help you arrive and leave on time.
Who will attend?
Delegates from all facets of the immersive media marketplace -
- Innovators, consultants, researchers, artists, designers, integrators, performers, producers, distributors, manufacturers, operators and managers.
Who are presenting immersive experiences in -
- Fulldome, virtual reality, giant screen, 3D and curved screen theaters, museums, science centers, immersive media, projection, 360 audio, themed entertainment, and 3D-spherical-panoramic photography
Please watch www.IMERSA.org for dates and details on registration, schedule and program. If you would like to be a sponsor, suggest a session or other program component, volunteer to assist with organizing or implementing the event or share other suggestions or inquiries, please email email@example.com