The sixth annual IMERSA Summit promises to be a valuable conference, continuing the conversation between converging business sectors and shaping the industry with 8K fulldome film showcases, innovation sessions, abundant opportunities for networking and much more.
- The Present and Future of Immersive Content
- Defining Our Medium
- Business Stories
- Building Your Audience
- Thinking Outside the Dome
- Best of the Best International Fulldome Festival winners
- Networking - networking - networking
- professional development activities
- technology demonstrations
- convergence, cross-platforming and standards discussions
- Immersive Cinema; Capture, Production, Distribution and Display
- industry research and innovation reports
Host venue evenings Denver Museum of Nature & Science.
Workshop and Saturday Venue SIE Film Center. http://www.denverfilm.org/filmcenter/denverfilmcenter/
Sunday Venue Holiday Inn Denver East For Reservations at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton- 2015 IMERSA Summit
February 25th (Wednesday) Pre-Summit workshops and meetings, AFDI (Association of Fulldome Innovators), IFAA (International Fulldome Arts Alliance), SCA (Giant Screen Cinema Association), IMERSA (business meetings).
February 26th (Thursday) Fulldome professional development workshops and seminars. Vendor reception in the evening.
February 27th (Friday) Fulldome professional development workshops and seminars. 2015 recognition banquet.
February 28th (Saturday) Fulldome professional development workshops and seminars. 8K screenings at the Fiske Planetarium Boulder.
March 1st (Sunday) Forum 2015, Brunch and meet-up sessions with innovators and affiliates, no host dinner.
Easy - to - access Denver International Airport
Catch the free shuttle to the Holiday in Denver East hotel featuring special $104 night (plus tax) accommodation rates. http://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/denver/denst/hoteldetail
Registration Coming soon
Who will attend? – delegates from all facets of the Immersive Media Marketplace
- Dome, Giant Screen, 3D and curved screen theater operators
- Museum and science center professionals
- Media producers and distributors
- Audiovisual and technical integrators
- Themed entertainment community
Please watch www.IMERSA.org for details on registration, schedule and program. If you would like to be a sponsor, suggest a session or other program component, volunteer to assist with organizing or implementing the event or share other suggestions or inquiries, please email email@example.com.