IMERSA 2016: SAVE THE DATE!
March 16-20, 2016
The 7th annual IMERSA Summit continues our conversations between converging business sectors and shaping the immersive arts industry with fulldome and VR film showcases, innovation sessions, networking sessions, and more.
Exploring the Immersive Universe
- The future of immersion
- Immersive cinema and virtual reality: building bridges to the dome theater
- Success and failure stories: lessons learned
- Meet with vendors and producers at the Pro.Show Event
- Thinking outside the dome, innovators and alternative content in special immersive venues
- Immersive cinema; capture, production, distribution and display
- Networking - Networking - Networking
- Making-of sessions, presented in the dome by leading producers
- Extended Works-in-progress sessions featuring fulldome films in development
- Member-selected screenings of international fulldome films, VR, 3D, audio/video technology demonstrations
Event and Hotel Accommodations
Enjoy your stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver. Located south of I-70 on the corner of Quebec Street and Martin Luther King Boulevard, just six miles from downtown and 20 minutes from Denver International Airport. Enjoy the convenience of a complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport to help you arrive and leave on time.
March 16th (Wednesday): Pre-summit workshops and meetings, AFDI (Association of Fulldome Innovators), IFAA (International Fulldome Arts Alliance), GSCA (Giant Screen Cinema Association), IMERSA (business meetings).Opening reception to be held at the DoubleTree followed by a special keynote speaker in the Gates Planetarium.
March 17th (Thursday): “The Future of Immersion” Fulldome professional development presentations.
March 18th (Friday): Fulldome professional development presentations. Pro.Show marketplace and awards banquet.
February 19th (Saturday): Meet our affiliates, hear business success stories and learn about alternative content concluding with a huge networking party!
March 20th (Sunday): Forum 2016 and meet-up sessions with innovators and affiliates
Who will Attend?
Delegates from all facets of the immersive media marketplace
- Virtual Reality creators,
- Dome, Giant Screen, 3D and curved-screen theater operators
- Museum and science center professionals
- Media producers and distributors
- Audiovisual and technical integrators
- Themed entertainment community