Film Nominations Welcome!
FULLDOME SCREENINGS NOMINATION
Want a chance to showcase your work? Nominate your own or someone else's work for a possible screening. We are now accepting nominations for film screening at the Summit.
In addition to showcasing festival winners, we have set aside time in our very packed schedule to present a few additional programs, but we would like your help. You are invited to nominate your full-length show, short, work in production, or work in development for these precious time slots via this
What Kind of Content is Eligible?
Full-length shows and shorts should be complete works. Works in production are shows that are funded and already in production but incomplete. Trailers will not be accepted as short films, but can be shown as part of a five-minute work in progress presentation. Works in development are shows in pre-production that may or may not have secured funding, and presenters will be given three minutes to pitch their shows. We look forward to seeing you (and your content) at the IMERSA Summit.
USB 2.0/3.0 Hard Drive or Flash Drive, FAT 32 or NTFS format
• 4096 x 4096* frame sequence at 30 frames per second, JPEG, TGA, or PNG format
• *(Preferred resolution. Minimum accepted resolution: 2200 x 2200 dome originals; maximum
accepted resolution 8192 x 8192 dome originals)
• 24 frame per second content will be accepted, but will be sped up to 30 fps in the final master
sequence. No 60 fps content, please.
• Please specify frame rate.
• Filenames should follow this format: Filename_#####.extension starting on frame 00000.
• 5.1 or Stereo mix files delivered as separated mono WAV files, 16 or 24 bit, 48 kHz
• All audio files must be synchronized to the first frame of picture for each dome original
• Audio frame rate must match picture frame rate.